WIN THE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME
4 lucky winners | 4 days on the trail | 4 new Tiger 800 Motorcycles
What better way to hone your on- and off-road skills than through an off-road adventure training weekend this fall on the new Triumph Tiger 800?
Between April 27 – June 30, 2015, purchase any new Triumph Tiger motorcycle or any qualifying accessory or adventure gear item, and be entered for the chance to win the training of a lifetime with Triumph Motorcycles America.
- Purchase a new untitled Tiger motorcycle at your local authorized Triumph dealer and gain 2 automatic entries at the time of warranty registration.
- Purchase one or more qualifying accessories or pieces of adventure gear at your local authorized Triumph dealer and receive 1 or 2 separate entries for each individual item bought (see chart below). Your dealer will provide you with a unique entry code at the time of purchase that you can submit through the “I Have a Code” link on this site or through U.S. Mail via the Summer of Adventure Triumph Postcards, available at your local dealership in May.
- Purchase one or more qualifying accessories or pieces of adventure gear at Shop.TriumphMotorcycles.com (US) or Shop.Triumph-Motorcycles.ca (Canada) and receive 1 or 2 separate entries for each individual item bought (see chart below).
Don’t forget to hashtag all of your adventures with #ForTheAdventure and #TriumphAmerica for a chance to be featured on the homepage of Triumph’s Summer of Adventure microsite.
No purchase necessary. See full Terms & Conditions for details.
QUALIFYING PARTS, ACCESSORIES, GEAR:
|CATEGORY||ITEM #||DESCRIPTION||FITMENT||# OF ENTRIES PER 1 PURCHASED|
|Panniers||A9500600||PANNIER, ALUMINIUM KIT, SILVER||New Tiger 800||2|
|A9500601||PANNIER, ALUMINIUM KIT, SILVER||New Tiger 800||2|
|A9500603||PANNIER MOUNTING KIT||New Tiger 800||0|
|Performance||A9600541||Arrow Exhaust||All Tiger 800s||2|
|A9600341||Arrow Exhaust||All Tiger 800s||2|
|A9600571||Arrow Exhaust||All Tiger 800s||2|
|Off-Road Accessories||A9620045||Billet Levers||New Tiger 800||1|
|A9620037||Billet LEvers||MY14 Tiger 800||1|
|A9620038||Billet Levers Short||MY14 Tiger 800||1|
|A9770036||Folding Gear Pedal||All Tiger 800s||1|
|A9708279||Aluminum Radiator Guard||New Tiger 800||1|
|A9708234||Aluminum Radiator Guard C*1||MY14 Tiger 800||1|
|T1210245||Oil Filter Cover||All Tiger 800s||1|
|A9708213||Front Mud Guard Extension||Tiger 800 XC's||1|
|A9770124||CNC Machined Footrest||New Tiger 800||1|
|A9838007||Headlight protector||All Tigers||1|
|Soft Luggage||A9510169||20-Liter Tank Bag, (No Harness Required)||All Tiger 800s||1|
|A9510088||20-Liter Tank Bag, w/harness||MY14 Tiger 800||1|
|A9510083||20 Liter Tank Bag Harness||MY14 Tiger 800||1|
|A9511051||Dry Roll Bag, 40L||All Tigers||1|
|A9510082||Dry Roll Bag 43L||MY14 Tiger 800||1|
|A9510170||Tail Pack, 50L||All Tiger 800s||1|
|A9510096||Tail Pack Old||All Tiger 800s||1|
|Clothing||MLTS14107-2L||MIA JACKET 2L||NA||1|
|MLTS14107-3L||MIA JACKET 3L||NA||1|
|MLTS14107-L||MIA JACKET L||NA||1|
|MLTS14107-M||MIA JACKET M||NA||1|
|MLTS14107-S||MIA JACKET S||NA||1|
|MLTS14107-XS||MIA JACKET XS||NA||1|
|MLTS14107-XXS||MIA JACKET XXS||NA||1|
|MLTS14108-2L||MIA JEANS 2L||NA||1|
|MLTS14108-3L||MIA JEANS 3L||NA||1|
|MLTS14108-L||MIA JEANS L||NA||1|
|MLTS14108-M||MIA JEANS M||NA||1|
|MLTS14108-S||MIA JEANS S||NA||1|
|MLTS14108-SAM||MIA TEXILE JEANS||NA||1|
|MLTS14108-XS||MIA JEANS XS||NA||1|
|MLTS14108-XXS||MIA JEANS XXS||NA||1|
|MTPS14115-L||ENDEAVOUR JACKET L||NA||1|
|MTPS14115-M||ENDEAVOUR JACKET M||NA||1|
|MTPS14115-S||ENDEAVOUR JACKET S||NA||1|
|MTPS14115-XL||ENDEAVOUR JACKET XL||NA||1|
|MTPS14115-XXL||ENDEAVOUR JACKET XXL||NA||1|
|MTPS14115-XXXL||ENDEAVOUR JACKET XXXL||NA||1|
|MTJS14106-30||TALON JEANS 30||NA||1|
|MTJS14106-32||TALON JEANS 32||NA||1|
|MTJS14106-34||TALON JEANS 34||NA||1|
|MTJS14106-36||TALON JEANS 36||NA||1|
|MTJS14106-38||TALON JEANS 38||NA||1|
|MTJS14106-40||TALON JEANS 40||NA||1|
|MTJS14106-42||TALON JEANS 42||NA||1|
|MGVA13033-L||BRIGHT GLOVES L||NA||1|
|MGVA13033-M||BRIGHT GLOVES M||NA||1|
|MGVA13033-S||BRIGHT GLOVES S||NA||1|
|MGVA13033-XL||BRIGHT GLOVES XL||NA||1|
|MGVA13033-XXL||BRIGHT GLOVES XXL||NA||1|
|MGVA13033-XXXL||BRIGHT GLOVES XXXL||NA||1|
|MBTS12054-40||ADVENTURE BOOT 40||NA||1|
|MBTS12054-41||ADVENTURE BOOT 41||NA||1|
|MBTS12054-42||ADVENTURE BOOT 42||NA||1|
|MBTS12054-43||ADVENTURE BOOT 43||NA||1|
|MBTS12054-44||ADVENTURE BOOT 44||NA||1|
|MBTS12054-45||ADVENTURE BOOT 45||NA||1|
|MBTS12054-46||ADVENTURE BOOT 46||NA||1|
|MBTS12054-47||ADVENTURE BOOT 47||NA||1|
|MFNA14122-L||MID LAYER L/SLEEVE L||NA||1|
|MFNA14122-M||MID LAYER L/SLEEVE M||NA||1|
|MFNA14122-S||MID LAYER L/SLEEVE S||NA||1|
|MFNA14122-XL||MID LAYER L/SLEEVE XL||NA||1|
|MFNA14122-XXL||MID LAYER L/SLEEVE XXL||NA||1|
|MFNA14122-XXXL||MID LAYER L/SLEEVE XXXL||NA||1|
|MFNA14123-2L||LDS MID LAYER TOP 2L||NA||1|
|MFNA14123-3L||LDS MID LAYER TOP 3L||NA||1|
|MFNA14123-L||LDS MID LAYER TOP L||NA||1|
|MFNA14123-M||LAD MID LAYER TOP M||NA||1|
|MFNA14123-S||LDS MID LAYER TOP S||NA||1|
|MFNA14123-XS||LDS MID LAYER TOP XS||NA||1|
|MFNA14123-XXS||LDS MID LAYER TOP XXS||NA||1|
Triumph “Training of a Lifetime” Sweepstakes
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MAJOR RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY TO THE USE, AVAILABILITY OR RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE AWARDED IN THESE SWEEPSTAKES.
1) Terms & Conditions: By entering in these sweepstakes, you (“you” or the “Participant”) are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for your reference, and you may obtain a copy by mail upon request to the Promoter at the address below.
2) Promoter and Organizer: The promoter and organizer of these sweepstakes is Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd., 100 Hartsfield Centre Parkway, Suite 200, Atlanta, Georgia 30354 (the “Promoter”).
Employees of the Promoter, its susidiaries, distributors or dealers, and those with whom such employees are domiciled are not eligible to participate in these sweepstakes.
3) Prize: There will be a total of four winners (each, a “Winner”) and four prizes awarded in these sweepstakes. Three Winners will be randomly selected from all entries received from eligible entrants located in the United States. The other Winner will be randomly selected from all entries received from eligible entrants located in Canada. Each Winner of the Drawing (defined below) will receive the following: (a) fully-paid participation in Triumph’s off-road “Training of a Lifetime” training camp experience (the “Training”), which will take place from August 14 to August 17 in or near Seattle, Washington, USA; (b) coach-class round-trip airfare on a nationally or internationally recognized commercial carrier from the airport designated by the Promoter in the Winner’s state or province/territory of residence to the airport in Washington designated by the Promoter; (c) round-trip airport transfers from the arrival airport to a hotel designated by the Promoter, (d) fully-paid hotel accommodations at hotels designated by the Promoter in Washington during the Training, from the time of the Winner’s arrival in Washington through the last day of the Training; (e) payment for or reimbursement of all meals from the time of the Winner’s arrival in Washington through the last day of the Training (including a reasonable level of beverages with lunch and dinner, up to US$10 per meal); and (f) the loan of a Triumph Tiger XCx or Tiger XRx motorcycle by the Promoter for use by the Winner during the Training (collectively, the “Prize”).
The value of the Training component of the Prize will be paid by the Promoter to Puget Sound Safety/PSSOR (the “Operator”), and the Promoter will arrange for all airline tickets, transfers, accommodations, meals and other Prize components to be paid for the benefit of or delivered to the Winner, as appropriate.
The retail value of each Prize is estimated to be US$1,650 (US$1,250 plus air fare, which will depend on the location of the Winner and airfare fluctuations at the time of travel, but has been estimated for purposes of these sweepstakes at US$400). The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative to the Prize. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, nor can it be transferred to another person.
The Winner is responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes related to the Prize. If a US resident, the Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the calendar year 2015 and a copy of that form will be filed with the IRS.
In addition, if the Winner would prefer to use his or her personal motorcycle during the Training instead of a loaner provided by Triumph, the Winner may do so but will be responsible for any and all costs associated with the movement, transportation, storage and use of such personal motorcycle throughout the Training.
4) Eligibility Requirements: These sweepstakes are open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the continental United States or Canada. In addition, to participate in these sweepstakes and to be eligible to win the Prize, the Participant must:
a) be age 21 years or older on July 1, 2015;
b) be a resident of the continental United States or Canada;
c) if a Canada resident, hold and present to the Promoter a valid passport and be able to legally travel to the United States between August 1 and December 31, 2015;
d) hold and present to the Promoter a valid, unrevoked motorcycle licence that is recognized by all applicable US state and federal authorities as valid for riding an 800cc motorcycle, which license must have been held by the Winner for a minimum of 12 continuous months prior to the start of the Training and must be valid for the length of the Training;
e) immediately notify the Promoter of any and all variations or changes to his/her motorcycle licence that affect his/her participation in the Training;
f) be prepared legally, physically and mentally, and have the requisite skill, to ride up to 100 on- and off-road miles (161 km) per day on a Triumph Tiger XCx or Tiger XRx motorcycle;
g) already possess the skills outlined under “What you will learn” at http://pssor.com/pssor-adv/training-tours;
h) be fully capable of reading and understanding the English language (all instructions and advice during the Training will be delivered in English); and
i) read and understand the terms of the Rider Waiver at Paragraph 15 below (the “Waiver”), which terms must be signed and delivered to the satisfaction of the Promoter before any component of the Prize will be delivered.
In addition, to participate in these sweepstakes and to be eligible to win the Prize, the Participant must comply with all of the requirements in these T&Cs, including without limitation the “Requirements for Winners to Participate in the Training” as set forth in Paragraph 14 below.
By entering the sweepstakes, you represent to the Promoter that you satisfy all of the foregoing requirements. Any failure to meet any eligibility requirements, requirements for participation in the Training, or other requirements of these T&Cs (including, withoug limitation, any failure to have and present an eligible motorcycle license that is valid for the length of the Training) will constitute a breach of these T&Cs.
5) Effect of Breaching these T&Cs: Any breach of the T&Cs will result in ineligiblity to receive the Prize and/or forfeiture of the Prize. If the Winner has commenced participation in the Training at the time any breach is discovered, the Winner will (a) from that point on, be prohibited from participating in the Training, and (b) be immediately responsible for all food, accommodation and travel costs from the time that the breach is discovered by the Promoter.
6) Manner of Entry: You can enter these sweepstakes during the Entry Period (as defined below) in any of the following manners:
a) Purchasing qualifyingTriumph branded accessories or apparel at any authorized Triumph dealer, and submitting a completed entry form or forms to Triumph as instructed by the dealer; one entry form will be provided per accessory purchased during the Entry Period, subject to the twenty (20) entries per Participant limitation set forth below;
b) Purchasing qualifying Triumph branded accessories or apparel online at shop.triumphmotorcycles.com or shop.triumph-motorcycles.ca, subject to the twenty (20) entries per Participant limitation set forth below. Online purchases will trigger an automatic entry, no further action is required by the consumer;
c) Submitting a completed entry form, DOWNLOAD HERE, to Triumph by mail at P.O. Box 82587, Atlanta, Georgia 30354 – One entry per envelope; or
d) Purchasing any new, untitled Triumph Tiger motorcycle.
A maximum of twenty (20) entries per person will be accepted (using any one or a combination of the above methods). Any entry by any person in excess of this limitation will be rejected. Tampering with the entry process or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of these sweepstakes will result in immediate disqualification, and may result in your being in violation of criminal and/or civil law, and, should any such attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Promoter’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Winner(s) are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes.
7) Entry Period: The sweepstakes opens at 9:00am (Eastern Time) on Monday, April 27, and will close at 11:59pm (Eastern Time) on June 30, 2015 (the “Entry Period”). No entry will be accepted if it is submitted after the end of the Entry Period. For purposes of mail-in entries, entries will be treated as having been submitted during the Entry Period if they are received by us within five (5) business days of the Entry Period, or by July 8, 2015. All entries accepted as compliant with the T&Cs (as determined by the Promoter) will be eligible to be entered into the sweepstakes for selection.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, illegible, corrupt, incorrectly submitted or misdirected entries or for any malfunctions, errors or virus in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrant’s details, or for any incompatiability with all or any hardware and the software that entrants may use. The Promoter does not guarantee that Instagram or Facebook will be available all the time or at any specific time during the Entry Period. Proof of submitting an entry will not be taken as proof of Promoter’s receipt of entry.
Although the submissions made through Facebook and Instagram might remain available to users after the Entry Period has closed, entries submitted by any method after the last day of the Entry Period will not be accepted.
8) Selection of Winner: Following the end of the Entry Period, on July 13, 2015, at approximately 9:00am (Eastern Time) at the offices of the Promoter, the Promoter, under the supervision of an independent party, will randomly select three (3) entries as the Winners from all eligible entries submitted by residents of the United States, and one (1) entry as the Winner from all eligible entries submitted by residents of Canada during the Entry Period by automated or mechanical process (each, the “Drawing”). The Promoter will maintain the Winners’ names on file for six years after the Drawing, which names will be disclosed by mail or email upon written request to the Promoter.
9) Notification of Winner: Each Winner will be notified by email at the address provided with the sweepstakes entry within 7 days of the Drawing, and will be asked to confirm their full name and address details. The Promoter will then send full Training details (together with any waivers to be signed by the Winners) to each Winner by email within 14 days of the Promoter’s receipt of the Winner’s name and address. Each Winner must respond to such notification and provide legal proof satsifactory to the Promoter that the Winner meets all of the eligibility requirements, within 7 days from the date such email is sent by Promoter. If the email notification to any Winner is returned as undeliverable, if a Winner declines to accept the Prize, or if a Winner does not respond to the Promoter within the required period and provide sufficient proof of meeting all of the requirements of these T&Cs, then at the Promoter’s sole discretion, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and select another Winner from the eligible entries submitted in the Winner’s jurisdiction (either the United States or Canada), which will also be done by random drawing
10) For Residents of Canada: Canadian residents will be required to answer, without mechanical or other assistance, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question posed by the Promoter by mail, email or telephone as a prerequisite to being declared a winner in this sweepstakes.
11) Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period in the United States or Canada, as applicable.
12) Consent to Operator Terms. Each Winner must show his/her acceptance of all of the terms and conditions required by the Operator for participation in the Training, and will be required to sign all applicable documentation including waivers referred to in these T&Cs and any Operator terms and conditions, as required by the Promoter and Operator.
13) Publicity: Except as prohibited by law, the Winner may be required to take part in related publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, publication of the Winner’s name and/or image, statements made by the Winner concerning the promotion and/or prize(s), and moving images of the Winner taken as part of the sweepstakes as reasonably required by the Promoter. Except as prohibited by law, acceptance of the Prize will constitute permission for the Promoter to use the Winner’s name, likeness and endorsement, or any reproduction thereof, in any form, style or colour, together with any writing or other advertising material in connection therewith including, but not limited to television commercials, documentary films, magazine and newspaper ads, point of purchase materials, and other materials referring to the Winner’s preference for Triumph motorcycles. The Winner agrees to sign and deliver to the Promoter any publicity release reasonably required by the Promoter in connection with same.
14) Requirements for Winners to Participate in the Training:
a) No Modifications to Bikes: No modifications may be made to the motorcycles provided by Promotor to be used in the Training.
b) Riding Equipment: The Winner is required to provide his/her own appropriate safety riding equipment for the Training, including a safety helmet that complies with US national and state laws, which must be worn at all times while riding during the Training.
c) Motorcycle Insurance: Motorcycle insurance will be arranged by the Promoter for all Winners using loaner bikes from the Promotor. Winners using their personal motorcycle must maintain, and produce proof of, motorcycle insurance covering his/her personal motorcycle. Winners must comply with the minimum age and licence requirements in Paragraphs 4a and 4c to be eligible for coverage by the motorcycle insurance policy. The Winner cannot participate in the Training without motorcycle insurance.
d) Travel & Medical Insurance: The Winner is responsible for arranging his/her own dedicated travel and medical insurance, and the Winner must satisfy him/herself that the insurance provides him/her with sufficient cover for the duration of the Training. All medical insurance must provide coverage for any eventuality associated with riding an 800cc motorcycle.
e) Proof of Valid Motorcycle Licence & Travel Insurance: The Winner will be required to present his/her valid identification, motorcycle licence and travel insurance documentation to the Promoter prior to the loan of a motorcycle. All licences must be original documents as copies will not be accepted. Any Winner failing to do so will not be loaned a motorcycle, will forfeit the Prize and will not be able to participate in the Training.
15) Rider Waiver Terms: All Participants are deemed to accept the rider waiver terms set out below, and the Winner will be required to sign a copy for reference prior to being allowed to participate in the Training. Failure to do so will be treated as a breach of these T&Cs resulting in forfeiture of the Prize.
a) The Winner understands that participation in the Training involves an inherent risk of personal injury and even death. The Winner is voluntarily participating in the Training and accepts responsibility for all risks and hazards inherent in the operation of any motorcycle. The Winner accepts responsibility for all risks, hazards, and dangers associated with his/her participation in the Training. The Winner knows of no medical reason why he/she cannot or should not participate in the Training, and has been advised to consult a physician before engaging in the Training. The Winner agrees to bear the sole responsibility for any civil and criminal actions that may arise from or as a result of any personal injuries or property damage caused by the Winner while participating in the Prize/Training.
b) The Winner waives all rights to assert any claim against the Promoter and/or its related companies, business partners, insurance companies, related companies and all their employees (collectively, the “Promoter Parties”) for any and all damages, including damages based upon negligence, gross negligence, any alleged product defect or any other claim, allegedly arising out of the use of any loan motorcycle or otherwise participating in the Training.
c) The Winner forever waives all rights to bring a claim or action against the Promoter Parties for any and all damages, including damages based upon negligence, gross negligence, any alleged product defect or any other claim, allegedly arising out of the use of any loan motorcycle or otherwise participating in the Training. The Participant understands and agrees that this waiver is binding on all his/her family members, heirs and assigns.
d) The Winner will forever hold each of the Promoter Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and lawsuits, including claims of negligence, gross negligence, any alleged product defect or any other claim, made by anyone against any Promoter Party in connection with any use of any loan motorcycle or otherwise participating in the Training.
e) The Winner will not ride any motorcycle during the Training after consuming alcohol or drugs (including any over-the-counter drugs that may in any way impair a person’s ability to operate a motorcycle). The Participant/Winner acknowledges that it is illegal to operate the motorcycle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The Winner agrees to accept sole responsibility for any and all fines and damages arising from the riding and operation of any motorcycle whether or not under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
f) Riding during the Training is permitted only in designated areas. The Winner acknowledges that riding outside of such designated areas is prohibited and the Winner agrees that any damage caused by unauthorized riding will have to be paid in full by the Participant without any deductions.
g) The Winner acknowledges that the motorcycle being provided for participation in the Training has been used in the past.
The Winner will be personally responsible for daily inspection of the motorcycle to be used by the Winner (whether a loan motorcycle or the Winner’s personal motorcycle) before each and every ride. The Winner will acknowledge that he/she has examined the motorcycle on a daily basis and will not ride the bike unless the Winner is satisfied that it is in a safe operating condition. If the Winner has any concerns about the ability for the motorcycle to be operated safely, the Winner will refrain from the use of the motorcycle and will immediately inform the Promoter of any reasons for concerns about the safety of the motorcycle.
h) The Winner agrees to comply with all applicable traffic laws and all regulations related to the Training while participating in the Training. The Winner agrees to wear a helmet at all times while operating the any motorcycle during Training. The Winner also acknowledges that the Promoter recommends that all Training Participants wear gloves, boots, eye protection, long sleeves and long pants while operating the any motorcycle during the Training.
The Winner acknowledges that he/she understands English. The Winner acknowledges that he/she has read and understood this waiver. The Winner agrees to the terms of this waiver.
16) Acknowledgments Regarding Facebook and Instagram: Neither Facebook nor Instagram is a sponsor of or has endorsed these sweepstakes, and has neither Facebook nor Instagram has any responsibility for the administration, judging or conduct of these sweepstakes or the fulfilment of prizes associated with these sweepstakes. Participants:
a) agree (which agreement is acknowledged by entering the sweepstakes) that the sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram;
b) acknowledge that entering the sweepstakes, the Participant is providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram; and
c) hereby grant Facebook and Instagram a complete release from liability associated with this promotion to the extent permissible by law.
17) Contacting the Winner: Participant agrees that the Promoter has the right to contact him/her by telephone or email or mail.
18) Revisions to these sweepstakes: The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw these sweepstakes, with the consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in the Province of Quebec, at any time without prior notice.
19) Promoter Discretion: The Promoter will interpret these T&Cs and will resolve (subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in the Province of Quebec) any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning these rules or the sweepstakes. The decision of the Promoter on all such matters is final.
20) Collection of Personal Information: The Promoter may collect personal information for the purpose of administering these sweepstakes. This may include contacting the Winner via further emails, text messages or telephone calls regarding these sweepstakes. By submitting a sweepstakes entry, you agree to receiving such contact. We will not share your details with other organizations other than the Operator as necessary for administration of the sweepstakes and delivery of the Prize.
21) Social Media Rules: Participants must comply with applicable terms of service and community guidelines of all relevant social media, including Facebook and Instagram.
22) Governing Law: These T&Cs are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, as states will impose applicable law of state of residence.
23) Quebec Residents: Any litigation concerning the conduct or administration of this publicty contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation concerning the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.